Monday, March 29, 2010

On the mend

Firstly, thanks to everyone for your prayers and well wishes over the past couple of weeks. It's moving to realise what a fantastic group of family and friends I am fortunate enough to have.

Things are looking a lot better after 2 weeks

The eye continues to slowly heal and I am now down to only one antibiotic drop along with the steroids and analgesic. I also now need only one dose in the night and so I can sleep properly again. A big relief for us both. I was just reading in FourFourTwo that the Watford captain was struck down with exactly the same thing and he was back playing in two months. So just give it a bit of time and I'll be good! And, as Webby says, to err is human; to aarrrr is Pirate!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 pm, Blogger Jarrod said...

You better get better soon or Allan will overtake you on the bird watching now that you are handicapped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home