Monday, April 02, 2007

For Linda

Hello everyone. I'm back! My folks have just been out to visit for a few weeks so I've not been able to keep things up to date since we spent most of our time on a most excellent tour of the Great Dividing Range. I'll have all the pictures and action for you shortly when I sort all of Dad's pictures out. I didn't bother taking my camera so the photos in the next few posts are all from him.

Meanwhile, here are a few spiders........!

Look out!

Footie update: Just before I went away on tour I played in a tense 4-4 draw against Scunthorpe United and even managed to score twice. This left the lads needing a couple of good results while I was away and they duly delivered. Two wins (something to do with my absence?) moved us up to third place in the league and sent us marching into the play-offs. The semi-final is tomorrow night and we meet Scunthorpe again to battle for a place in the Grand Final. Exciting stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home