Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cycling round Bicentennial Park

Cycling in Bicentennial Park

The Olympic stadium

Well I'm just about coping with working life. The 45 minute commute isn't too bad, things are still relatively interesting and I'm not bored with the free lunch yet although its the same (yet tasty) thing on any given day of the week. I'm pretty tired by the time the weekend comes around and so I've not been up to too much.

Pelicans

Royal Spoonbill

Last weekend, however, I hired a bike and went cycling round Bicentennial Park with Jarrod, Simon and Aleisha. Apart from a painful posterior at the end of the day it was fun, despite the showery weather. As we had hired bikes, we could flog them round the BMX track too!

The BMX track

Sadly the tandem didn't get far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home