Thursday, May 29, 2008

A quiet few weeks

Dianne's daughter, Jessica, gets fired into the grog

Its been a bit quiet down here over the last few weeks with not much happening at all. I've been out to a couple of suburban reserves in search of Swift Parrots but with no joy yet. The last two Sundays I've also been back to watch my girls play football. I'm not the coach this season due to my mid-week touch footie commitments but I've ended up running the line for the last two Sunday matches.

Sneaky Pete sorts out some kangaroo

A couple of Fridays back we also had a group BBQ and sports day down at Bronte beach. These are always a bit of a laugh with footie, cricket and boules on the menu this time. The food was also tip-top with the boss providing some excellent flathead which had been marinated in some sort of mango juice. Sneaky Pete did some awesome kangaroo and Jose, the visiting Spanish professor, sorted us out with Spanish omelette and sangria.

The boss unleashes his arm ball

More cricket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home