Wednesday, January 02, 2008

.... and a Happy New Year

Here - New Year's Day

Well here I am back in Scotland and its exactly as you'd expect it to be at this time of year. Grey and dark. This means that I've not managed to get out and do too much yet but the forecast is, dare I say it, good.

There - Christmas Eve

My two trips to the football at the Falkirk Stadium have both ended in wins. A shocking 1-0 effort over Inverness but also a thrilling come-from-behind job, 2-1, against Hearts.

Very nice

No bird-watching yet apart from the many visitors to the garden but there's a potential trip to track down the famous Bean Geese of the Slamannan Plateau on the cards. Anyway, who cares about the weather. It may be sunny and lovely in Sydney right now but I know where I'd prefer to be!

Robin

Blackbird

Great Tit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home